Saturday, October 19, 2013

Trying Out My Very First Tag Post

Well, guess I found myself another way to procrastinate. I realize everytime I blog it's because I am procrastinating. Anyway, Fion tag me in her blog post to fill up this questionnaire thingy. Looks fun. First try and here goes nothing :)

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
They usually just called me by my last name 'Sing'. I guess it's easier to be called like that. My brothers too are called by their last name as well. My dad somehow likes to call me fatty girl in hokkien. I got so used to it that now when he calls I would just answer. Sometimes, my brother would like to tease me and called me that but not my mum. She just prefer to call me 'Sing'. It does not really mean I can sing so yeah just a nickname ya. =D

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Speaking of weird habit, I got this weird habit such that whatever dramas I watch, i tend to overreact to it and my moods follow how it ends. If its sad, I would be sad vice versa. I still remember Vampire Diaries of Season 4 the last episode, it was soooo sad that after that I just stayed in my room the entire day not wanting to go out. 

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Hmm.. Weird phobias huh? I not afraid of height s but I kinda have a phobia on coming down the stairs. It isn't very serious but I like making sure there is people in front of me or beside me then I would be fine with it. When I am alone, each step makes me feel insecure. Normal steps are not so bad but those which are high and steep will scare me. U put me up there and I wont come down until you come up and hold my hand to bring me down. It only start few years ago but i cant remember why and how it started somehow. 

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Kim Hyun Joong's song. I loves his song. So whenever I am alone, i would max the volume and sing alone even though the lyrics are all wrong. 

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I don't like people bending my books or paper. I get very tense up when they fold my lecture notes. My storybooks have to be perfect. Wrapped and no lines at the side. I don't like it when my friends make a bend on my books or paper. I get really annoyed when they do that. 

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I just keep quiet when I am nervous around people. But i would text my friends to tell them how nervous I am.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
I have lot of stuffed animal when I was young. There is this one stuff dog which I always call it 'Doggy' which I think would be one of the first few I had. Simple and easy to be remembered. 

As you can see, I have a lot of stuff animal since baby. Hard to determined which was first. =)

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Sorry, I dont drink Starbucks. I think I only had like thrice in my life. I think it was the latte and the chocolate chips mocha. Trying out but just didn't really like it :)

10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I dont think I have any beauty rule :)

11. Which way do you face in the shower? Face the wall?
Usually face the showerhead. Right now in my apartment, there's no way I get keep turning around because it's so small. I would probably bang everywhere if I do. 

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
Don't think I have any. I just know I am not flexible. One day of stretching kills me the next day. Can't get out of bed.

13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
All the cold stuff, ice cream, carbonated drink, jelly. Desserts. Snowflakes! Gosh, I miss it. 

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
笑一笑没什麼大不了喔
I don't speak Chinese but i kinda watch a lot of taiwanese drama. This is one of the few
phrase I like to tell when my friends when they are feeling down.

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
School T-shirts, Mickey =D and pyjamas pants. 

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?
Honestly, I don't know. Don't think I have any. I just prefer t shirt and short all the time. 

Tagging people for this repost tag question with their own answer :
---> Xiao Ning
---> Rebecca 

Don't really have many friends who blog so yeah, only two. hehehe

Probably not an interesting post. But I tried. 
Back to work =( 

2 comments:

  1. My Name is, Paula James from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts