Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Madame Tussauds, London

It's been almost 8 months since I blog eh. One of my new year resolution was to make an effort to travel to as many places as I can. Well, I am proud to say I managed to make my way to London for the winter break. However, wasn't for holiday but a summer school in London School of Economics. It was quite an hectic 3 weeks but I arrived about four days earlier with my parents so I manage to wonder around the city. Initial plan was to at least be able to go Paris or either Venice but had to study (yes, i am a nerd). Didn't want to just pass but wanted to ace the subject. Anyway, I've managed to go to a few places and yayy.. I went Madame Tussaud on Baker Street.

Ever since young, I can't remember how old I was but young, I always see photos people (friends and family) taking photo with celebrity and I was thought it was real but it was actually wax figure. When I knew, I always wanted to go to the wax museum since then. I have this really childish mind set that if i can't get a photo with the real celebrity or important people, why not a wax figure who actually look 95% alike with them? Well, Sydney actually have one there but since I was in London and who knows when I would go Sydney, might as well visit the one in London then.

Brief Intro about Madame Tussaud before I start spamming the photos then :
"Madame Tussauds is a wax musuem in London with branches in a number of major cities, founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as "Madame Tussaud's". It became a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks of historical and royal figures, film stars, sports stars and infamous murders."

It was a waste that I did not manage to get a photo of the building but yeah it look like a big green globe but I did not forget to take a photo of the portrait of the founder. Lucky for that.

Since it was one of the popular tourist attraction places, it was indeed a long wait for me and my mum before we could enter the place. I think we waited for about approximately 2 hours. I guess one of the critics was definitely on the long hours of waiting.

When we finally got in, I took tons of photo and I was so excited when I knew there was Taylor Lautner through the advertisement but somehow his wax figure wasn't there that day :'( one of my major dissapointment there. Anyway, there were many other famous people! 

Hugh Jackman a.k.a Wolverineeeeee, favourite X-Men character of all times.

 If only it was the real Orlando Bloom, Iwould be just jumping over the moon. Still looking so good even as a wax figure. 

With the gorgeous, Emma Watson
  
 Julia Robert =)

And yes, Johnny Depp was there too and he look so reallll.

One of my favourite singer, Rihanna. Totally love her song 'Take a Bow' 
Going backkkk to the past with the geniuses, Albert Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton

Figuring out angles with Sir Isaac Newton and I think I look dumb in this photo. Honestly, my mum was like 'Can you like really pose with them instead of just smiling, go there look at the square box thing' There I went, staring at it trying to figure out if there was anything magical or something interesting in it and then my mum caught the moment. I then said to her 'Mummy, I don't see anything lo just a transparent box. What you see in it?' My mum look at me all speechless and walk away. Then I found out it was actually just a box, my mum wanted a more different pose of photo as you can see all my photos here are just me smiling with the figures.



With the Marvel Superhero, Ironman and Captain America
*Random fact : The suit on Captain America was actually use in the movie according to one of the workers in the museum.

Feeling so honored being able to present award with Britney Spears *syoksendiri* 

With Daddy's favourite singer, Elvis

And the famous Michael Jackson 

Prince William and Kate, the royal couple and one of my favourite wax figure!  

Oh yeah, I met James Bond as well, Would have been great if I could meet the others :DD 

 Got a photo with Audrey Hepburn during tea time.. hehehee

Known to be the girl with dress flying up, Marilyn Monroe 

 With the Bruce Willis, always find him so cool and totally love his action movies especially R.E.D

 Terminator in da houseeee 

Tom Cruiseeeee 

My second favourite photo, with George Clooney looking good and sexy on the couch. Somehow I find him so good looking and its just the wax figure! 
  
 Nicole Kidman

Eventhough I did not manage to see Taylor Lautner but managed to get a photo with Edward Cullen (Twilight) also known as Robert Pattinson. Reminds me of the time when I was all fan girlling over all the twilight cast and totally love the movie and read the books.  



With the band, The Beatles 

Princess Diana <3 

Lastly, MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE DAY : Because it was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Totally love them. 

I do have a lot more photos of other wax figure but these are the few i pick up which I particularly like. It was 30pounds a ticket and I think it was totally worth it. Bring me one step closer to the stars even though not the real them. Well, the ticket include a ride around the museum to see other wax figure and also a 4D marvel short video which was really cool. Totally made my day well spent despite the long hours of waiting in the line just to enter. I guess I finally managed to check off something on my to-do-list. I have to say I still want to go to the one in Sydney because they have like favourite Korean Style, Kim Hyun Joong. 

I would really be majorly excited if they can add Vampire Diaries cast inside, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrez, Paul Wesley and all the other cast as well. Somehow my gut feeling tell me in no time they will be added. *praying hard* 

I felt pretty guilty because my dad was waiting outside for me and my mum because he was really interested in wax museum and he went to his old university to visit only to find his favourite chicken pie store to close down and his university under renovation. We met up after that and went for dinner in Chinatown. My dad could really see I was so happy that day as I have been wanting to go for a longgg time and I am really thankful that my parents allow me to travel to London for studies and at the same time some sightseeing + shopping. Love you, Daddy Mummy! 

More to come about the places I visit when I am free to blog again. 

Okay, I think I have spend an amount of time procrastinating and time to get back to work for my midsems next week.   
This entry was posted in

6 comments:

  1. I love Paul wesley so much!!! I really like it they are him and Ian soomerholder😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paul wesley so much!!! I really like it they are him and Ian soomerholder😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information shared by you in shape of picture as well, I am looking for information about airport parking deals uk comparison system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable and I love reading about your adventures!!
    If you want to find the perfect auto in London, click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts