Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pince & Pints, KL

My friend bought me to this place to have dinner last weekend. We had this in London previously. I've also blogged about the place quite awhile go. So, this shop Pince & Pints is quite similar to Burger & Lobsters except instead of 3 style, they offer 4 different style.

Pince & Pint is located in Bangsar, KL, super far away from my home all the way in Klang. 
Took the photo from Google image because I didn't take it from outside. All I took was the food 😂😂

So, the menu for food was just lobster done in 4 different styles which is the :
a) Live Whole Lobster with a choice of Grilled or Steamed with Chef Salad, Straight Cut Fries and Herb Butter Sauce

b) The Lobster Roll with Chef Salad, Straight Cut Fries and Garlic Aioli

c) Chilli Lobster with Fried Mantou, Homemade Fresh Tomato & Chilli Sauce 

d) Lobster Noodles - Wok Fried Lobster, Egg Noodles, Ginger and Scallion

All of the dish is price RM158+++
And yes, it's super expensive. We ate it in London for about 20 pounds so I guess its more expensive in KL.

Anyway, we ordered the Grilled Lobster and Lobster Noodle. In fact I think the lobster noodle is to suit us Asian taste because in Chinese restaurant, the lobster is famous cooking with noodle and in this style as well.

Lobster Noodle 
Grilled Live Whole Lobster

Totally love the lobster. It was fresh, tasty, delicious! The Grilled Lobster was good as well especially when dipped into the Herb Butter Sauce. It mix so well, just perfect! The lobster noodle was tasty as well but the noodle did not beat the noodles in the Chinese Restaurant.

If I have to choose, I would say the Lobster Noodles was better if its to compare the lobster meat. The lobster was more well done for this dish then the grilled lobster but don't get me wrong! Both were equally good. It's not everyday I have dinner here as it's extremely pricy only on special occasions. 

On a scale to 10, I would give it an 8.5! The ambiance of the restaurant is actually really nice. It's not the noisy restaurant and actually look classy. There is also a bar at the side. They do serve alcohol as well! So, if you are looking for a place to have lobster, I would say this would be a good dining place! 

This entry was posted in

1 comment:

  1. My Name is, Paula James from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts