Monday, January 20, 2014

Someone's Watching Over Me

Helloooooo! :) Haven't been blogging awhile. Today's post is pretty fun. It's a tag post where Xiao Ning asked me to try it out. So here it goes.

1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!
5. When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the title of your note.

1. If someone says, “shelf”, you say?
Time After Time
Hmm.. not sure how is it related.. Changing shelf time after time maybe?

2. How would you describe yourself? 
22 by Taylor Swift 
Well, I am not even 22. Probably forever 22?

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? 
Loving Each Day by Ronan Keating 
Well, I guess I do like people who love life each day because they do make others happy. 

4. How do you feel today?
It's So Easy Loving You by Ronan Keating
I guess I am feeling loved or be loved today. 

5. What is your life’s purpose? 
Keep On Walking
Yes, keep on walking forward. Strive to success =)

6. What's your motto? 
Because I'm Stupid by Kim Hyun Joong
This really got me laughing. Nobody would want that as their motto

7. What do your friends think of you? 
As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys
Loveable among my friends? HAHA

8. What do you think of your parents? 
Price Tag_Don't you_Give Me Everything
This is a Pitch Perfect song so it was the finals. They do love me a lot, giving me most of everything i guess and I would want to give them everything when I am successful in the future. Price tag? No idea.

9. What do you think about very often? 
Just a Dream 
So truee... I think about my dream very often hoping that it'll come true one day

10. What is 2 + 2? 
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together
2 + 2 never ever getting back together huh? 

11. What do you think of your best friend? 
Change in Condition
They do really change according to condition and environment and make the best out of them =)

12. What do you think of the person you like? 
When tomorrow never comes
I guess I really do like that person huh? Wonder who is it?

13. What is your life story? 
Somebody to Love
My life definately not all about somebody to love. I wanna travel! HAHA

14. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Safe and Sound
This sound nice. Safe and sound. 

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like? 
When you say nothing at all
Wowwww, I guess I am a great lover.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? 
Now You Know
It's quite a sweet song. I don't mind as it quite romantic. <3

17. What will they play at your funeral? 
Set Fire to the Rain
Wow.. A strong song indeed. 

18. What is your biggest fear? 
Teardrops of My Guitar 
This song really is my biggest fear. Watching someone I like talking about someone else they like instead. =(

19. What is your biggest secret? 
Complicated
Hmm. My secret is complicated to the extend it's too complicated to be told. HAHA

20. What will you post this as? 
Someone's Watching Over Me

I don't have 20 people to tag but just try it out. It's really funny. 

Fion TRY IT OUT! =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts